Copyright is important to Copvcia.com and the use of our website. Here you’ll find all of the tools to properly manage your DMCA rights on Copvcia.com and respect the rights of other creators and members of our community.
Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement Online
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may submit a formal infringement request.
If you believe that your copyrighted material is accessible on the site but an infringement request has been filed in error, you
If you wish to file an infringement request via Mail or by Email, please provide the following information as outlined by the DMCA to the contact information below.
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
- Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the website where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on this Site where the material that you claim is infringing is located; you must include enough information to allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address so that we may contact you.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.