Speaking Engagement FAQ's
Michael C. Ruppert has delivered
many lectures for various organizations and universities,
including the University of California Los Angeles, University
of Southern California, Portland State University and many
more. The presentations are jam packed with information
about current events.
They can be given in a classroom, lecture
hall, or convention/hotel setting. Michael C. Ruppert has
been the keynote speaker many times and has always been
well received, and asked to come back.
- microsoft powerpoint compatible projection
- Dry erase or chalk board
- Lavalier Microphone - no cords/wires
outside of those attached to clothing
- No audio or video taping allowed without
advance written permission
- No home housing accepted
- All airline tickets must be refundable
- a deposit of 50% of the presentation fee is due from Client
at the time that the speaking engagement contract is finalized.
The remaining 50% plus travel expenses as outlined below
are due upon arrival at the engagement location, before
the lecture begins.
For presentations inside California, Mr. Ruppert charges
a fee of $2,500.00 plus all travel expenses. For presentations
outside of California, Mr. Ruppert charges a fee of $2,500.00
plus all travel expenses. All fees are based on a 3-hour
presentation plus 1 hour question and answer forum following
- In addition to the fee, Client will reimburse Mr. Ruppert
for expenses in conjunction with the presentation, including
air fare, hotel, taxi, car rental, meals and parking.
- Unless otherwise arranged, you are responsible for all
travel arrangements, including airfare, car rental and hotel
accomodations. All airline tickets purchased must be REFUNDABLE.
- we appreciate receiving any printed material on your organization
prior to the engagement.
- all changes to a contract must be made in writing.
- all cancellation notices must be received in writing.
If notice is received within thirty (30) days of engagement,
full fee is required; if notice is received within thirty-one
(31) to ninety (90) days of engagement, the deposit is retained;
if notice is received prior to ninety (90) days of engagement,
the entire deposit is returned to Client. Mr. Ruppert reserves
the right to cancel any engagement at any time as a result
of urgent breaking political developments. Cancellations
initiated by FTW are eligible for full refund of deposit.
If you haven't done so yet, please
have a look at Mr. Ruppert's Calender.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE BELOW
FORM FOR SERIOUS INQUIRY.
You may also direct inquiries to (818) 788-8791 Monday -
Friday 9am - 5pm pst
To view our contract please click